Subject: Re: Tucker Gala on Medici
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 1 Nov 2016 00:27:21 -0400

Thank you for this post. I wasn't aware it was on Medici and just now
watched it. Fabulous from start to finish. Tamara Wilson in I DUE FOSCARI
has to be heard to be believed. And that duet you mention was great.
Netrebko's Adriana is another highlight and much more. I am intrigued to
hear the entire opera by Heggie. It's refreshing and rare to hear beautiful
melodious lines in the contemporary opera.

It's (free) on Medici for 90 days. Not to be missed:
http://www.medici.tv/#!/richard-tucker-opera-gala

Vesna