Subject: Re: The Met- a mean spirited company
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Nov 2016 20:48:09 -0500

I am amazed at all of the support and responses from the members of this
list.  It's very kind of all of you.  I am really touched by your comments.

Several of you suggested that I ask to speak to a supervisor.
Well guess what!  I already did that!  I thought maybe he'd be a bit more
sympathetic than the cold fish person I originally spoke with.  She really
wouldn't budge and told me the supervisor wouldn't either. Well she was
right about that.

I explained everything to him that I posted here on the list right down to
the fact that I cared much more about the Met than they ever did about
me.

It's such a little thing when you think about it -- just to make a loyal
customer happy. Such a cold and unfeeling a decision they took.  It just
shocks me -- really.

Ah well, it is what it is and all my disappointment isn't going to change a
thing.
It's a business, pure and simple, and nothing else.