Subject: Re: The Met- a mean spirited company
From: Premiere Opera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Nov 2016 17:58:05 -0500

I am so sorry, though not surprised to here this Idia. Quite a few people I
know have  had quite similar problems such as this with the Met box office.

When I first started going there was one guy who ran the box office like
the rudest person I  have ever witnessed. He lasted a number of years, and
then his son took over and was even worse. I know their names, but don't
think I should post it so far after the fact.

Then the move to the new Met. I don't know why, but neither father or son
survived the move.

In more recent years there sometimes seemed to be seemingly an effort to be
more accommodating, but in the past few (much if not all of the Gelb years)
there are more unfortunate stories such as you are related, sad to say. Did
you ask to speak to a supervisor or such? It probably wouldn't help but it
couldn't hurt, either.

I feel very badly for you and very sorry.

Best,
Ed

--

Best,