Subject: Re: SF Opera "Aida"
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Nov 2016 10:10:45 -0600

Best Aida ever for me was Troyanos as Amneris, Harry Theyard as Radames and Clarice Carson as Aida. Troyanos was sizzling hot, Theyard over the top heroic, and Carson, while a bit long in the tooth had a superb mastery of the inherent difficulties in the role and stunning pianissimos.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone