Subject: Re: Ashes-Scatterer Apologies in Letter to Gelb
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Nov 2016 23:38:39 -0400

"Has there ever been a case involving the receipt or distribution of mysterious
powders, in which they turned out to be harmful?"

In the US, yes, there have been several -- to the extent that no mail is now delivered directly to members of the House and Senate.  All mail has first to be processed through a Federal hazmat facility.  As a result, it can take 4-6 weeks for a letter to reach Congress.

Best.

Ray

***