Subject: Re: Official word on Tell interrupted - cancellations
From: T A <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 1 Nov 2016 04:46:46 +0000

I was in the audience the night the Makropulos Case was cancelled and we were told to call the box office to exchange our tickets for another performance. I called two days later which was a Saturday and exchanged my ticket for the next performance which was that Monday. The next day, the Great Blizzard of 1996 hit cancelling Monday's performance as well. Ticket holders for that performance were able to exchange their tickets for another so I ended up exchanging my ticket twice for two different cancelled performances of the same opera.