Subject: Re: Ashes-Scatterer Apologies in Letter to Gelb
From: Ken Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Nov 2016 20:07:32 -0400

I read that he didn't leave until the performance was delayed. If he'd
thought he was doing something wrong, it's unlikely he would have told other
members of the audience beforehand that he was going to do it.

There are no excuses for his doing it. But he's suffered for it and will
probably continue to suffer for it the rest of his life.