Subject: Re: Ashes-Scatterer Apologies in Letter to Gelb
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Nov 2016 20:48:27 +0000

Of course we all, especially me, have done things in our life times that we regret but nothing as crazy or inconsiderate as what this guy did. To totally excuse or make excuses for his action is irresponsible. I certainly do not want the guy's life destroyed but he should pay some sort of price for his ridiculous action. Perhaps he needs mental help? As I think someone else said, by letting this guy get away with what he did, could encourage someone to do something similar. I hope not!