Subject: Re: Ashes-Scatterer Apologies in Letter to Gelb
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Nov 2016 16:35:59 -0400

Mr. Harrison:
I agree with you.
I WAS one of the members in the audience that day and at first I also
became disgruntled at the thoughtlessness of the act.
And then I read Mr. Kaiser's letter to the Met and Gelb's very fair and
appropriate response, and my attitude changed completely.  In fact, my
heart goes out to him.

Unless we all can claim to never having done a thoughtless act in our lives
and regretting it, I believe if the Met can, we too should also feel very sorry
for him, cut him a break -- believe me he's suffering plenty from this and it
will haunt him for the rest of his life -- and just move on.

Modify your settings: