Subject: Re: Ashes-Scatterer Apologies in Letter to Gelb
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Nov 2016 19:43:40 -0400

Mr. Kaiser displayed all the discretion and maturity of judgement one might
expect of Aunt Pittypat Hamilton..."His" apology was an excuse on the level
of Miss Pitty  asking Uncle Peter for her "smelling salts" as she is about
to abandon Scarlett, Melanie, and the rest of Atlanta (in this case the
audience) to the Yankees.