Subject: Re: Ashes-Scatterer Apologies in Letter to Gelb
From: Hermine Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Nov 2016 15:51:20 -0700

COME ON! if any of us did this we would face life in prison!

This is worse than crying FIRE! in the theatre!

Normally as you know I am a nice person and do not kill or otherwise
deface other human beings, and am against the death penalty.

But I would like to scatter this bloke's ashes all over the kindly
folks who make up excuses for him. I would not even allow his ashes
in my catbox.

OK! I am kindly again!

hermine

---