Subject: Re: Ashes-Scatterer Apologies in Letter to Gelb
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Nov 2016 15:12:18 -0400

Don

I agree, but not exactly for the same reasons. Actions have
consequences, and those consequensces should have some
equivalency, something like "let the punishment fit the crime".

I think that those who want to let him get off with a "mea culpa"
may have forgotten how post offices, office buildings and a
number of other public structures were shut down, affecting
thousands upon thousands of people for days at a time, just
because of a suspicious white substance that might have been,
and in a few cases was, Anthrax.

This could have been a deadly matter of enormous consequence,
I totally disagree with those who want to give him a. break.

Maybe I'm more mean spirited than I thought:-) Nah!

Bob