Subject: Re: Ashes-Scatterer Apologies in Letter to Gelb
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Nov 2016 12:56:16 -0600

He never imagined it could have gotten so out of control?  Talk about
acting without forethought.  There is no excuse,  no matter how romantic he
and others think this might have been for what he did.  His apology is not
nearly enough for absolution of this thoughtless act.  He should reach out
to all those who he hurt financially and whose time he wasted  and make
retribution to all of them.  I cannot believe the Met decided not to press
charges.

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.