Subject: Re: Ashes-Scatterer Apologies in Letter to Gelb
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Nov 2016 12:52:28 -0400

Especially true in light of the notoriety that anthrax has received
in recent years as a political and terrorist weapon. I do not
consider myself a mean spirited person, but I firmly believe that
this guy bears responsibility for restitution, at least to the extent
that he is able. No, it's not punishment for the sake of some
vindictive motive.

It is called "fairness".

Bob