Subject: Re: Ashes-Scatterer Apologies in Letter to Gelb
From: Ken Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Nov 2016 11:55:27 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Harrison

Yes, what he did was stupid, but kind of sweet, too.  His heart, if not his
head, was in the
right place.  I might feel differently if I had been one of the audience
members affected, but I
do think some forgiveness is warranted here.

Absolutely. I was disappointed in Gelb's somewhat grudging response, which
noted all the harm the guy had just apologized for.

---