Subject: Re: Tucker Gala on Medici
From: "Mitchell, Katalin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Nov 2016 02:44:43 +0000

Jamie Barton blew me away.  I had heard her before, even live in The
Crucible this summer, but she was a total revelation in this broadcast;
could not have sounded more gorgeous, sensual as Delila, heartbreaking as
Cornelia, and so on.
She was my high point.
But I did love Nadine Sierra, she has a lovely voice, great presence,
looks, the whole package.
Strangely enough Nebs I found affected, and very much the diva, as opposed
to either of the characters she was supposed to be portraying. But that is
a small quibble.

On 11/2/16, 7:48 PM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of
Idia Legray" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of