Subject: Re: Tucker Gala on Medici
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Nov 2016 19:48:46 -0400

Tamara:
Take a look at Sierra's and Fleming's gowns -- both by that fabulous
designer Zak Posen.  Call him up right away.  You need help.
However, I loved your voice.  :-)
Surprised to hear next to nothing about Nadine Sierra.  Of course I am
prejudiced because she is a clone (no joke!) of my stunning granddaughter.
But I do think she has a beautiful voice.
If I had to choose my favorite singer?  Tough one between Her Nebs and
Jamie Barton.  They were both superb in their fachs.