Subject: Re: Tucker Gala on Medici
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Nov 2016 15:47:37 -0400

Sad situation. When experts can't find vocal faults they seize upon wardrobe, or hairstyles or make up or anything to denigrate the performer.Yes, Wilson's gown, especially the white one,  was ghastly. She is not a petite person. It looked like she took a king-sized bedsheet and just wrapped it around her. So I closed my eyes and listened. And she could have been wearing blue jeans and a tank top. Get some compassion