Subject: Re: Official word on Tell interrupted - cancellations
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 1 Nov 2016 06:25:39 -0400

I called the Met yesterday to ask what we were supposed to do with our
 tickets.  I was told that we could choose any opera of our choice
 still running THIS SEASON ONLY (meaning up to May) but at this point
 they are only handling requests for anything up to December.

She put a notation on our record stating that we are due for 2 free tickets
of our choice, which in this case is the Saturday matinee production on
May 6 of "Cyrano."
So after the first of the year, I will try again to call and exchange my
tickets for May.