Subject: Re: Tucker Gala on Medici
From: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Nov 2016 09:49:43 -0500

I have watched this delightful program twice and a few of the arias several
times. For me the highlights were the duet from Rossini's Otello with
Lawrence Brownlee and Javier Camarena, Jamie Barton's "Mon coeur" the aria
from Due Foscari and especially the aria from Great Scott. It was nice
having some unusual things included. Even though I found Tamara Wilson's
singing super but how old is she? And she needs to find a friend with some
taste in clothing. No shiny fabrics! It looked as if her dresses needed
pressing. On Great Scott I have seen it 3 times and found it delightful
each time. It was nice also that DiDonato recognized Heggie.
Gordon