Subject: Re: William Tell in the house..act 4 cancell5
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 29 Oct 2016 16:48:50 -0400

That was not Gelb They ended up cancelling the entire last act and sent us home very upset to...many boos

Alan SavadaWashington DCvia the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "McCawley, Christina" <[log in to unmask]> Date: 10/29/16  4:17 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: William Tell in the house
Gelb just came out and announced "a slight delay on stage."  No details. He asked us to stay in our seats!

Christina McCawley
West Chester University
F.H.Green Library
West Chester, PA 19383

On Oct 29, 2016, at 1:51 PM, Dwight McCawley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

These are deeply serious queries. I fear the need for answers may stifle your appreciation of the second act.

Dwight