Subject: Preface for operatic scores
From: pdietz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 29 Oct 2016 08:06:34 +0200

Dear members of the list,

we want to invite you to contribute a preface for the operas and opera overtures listed below. It is an excerpt from our collection of symphonic and operatic compositions which we will publish in the next months in our series OPERA EXPLORER and REPERTOIRE EXPLORER (complete list see https://repertoire-explorer.musikmph.de/en/preface-authors/):

Bruch, Max - Hermione
Brüll, Ignaz - Das goldene Kreuz
Krauze, Zygmunt - The Star
Kuhlau, Friederich - Roverborgen overture
Puy, Edouard du - Ungdom og Galskab overture
Reznicek, Emil Nikolaus von  - Donna Diana overture
Rubinstein, Anton - Der Papagei
Rubinstein, Anton - Moses
Sommer, Hans - Lorelei

The series is dedicated to unjustly neglected works, which are no longer available or were never available before. We hope that our scores will help this music revive and survive. The catalogue on our website www.musikmph.de will allow a survey of the fundamental idea of our publication work.

Greetings from Munich
Peter Dietz

Musikproduktion Höflich
Enhuberstrasse 6-8 Rgb.