Subject: Jenufa, Met ticket - Monday 10/31
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 29 Oct 2016 15:28:04 -0400

I have a very good balcony (B2) ticket I am unable to use.  Face value
is $110, but I am willing to take any offer.  I can email the ticket to
anyone interested.  Mattila is excellent as the Kostelnicha - I saw her
4 times in San Fran in June, but I wanted to see this cast too.  Alas, I
am not able to make it.

Let me know if you are interested at the email address below.

--
Kathy Boyce
New Hampshire

www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth