Subject: Jenufa, Met ticket - Monday 10/31
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 29 Oct 2016 15:28:04 -0400

I have a very good balcony (B2) ticket I am unable to use.  Face value
is $110, but I am willing to take any offer.  I can email the ticket to
anyone interested.  Mattila is excellent as the Kostelnicha - I saw her
4 times in San Fran in June, but I wanted to see this cast too.  Alas, I
am not able to make it.

Let me know if you are interested at the email address below.

Kathy Boyce
New Hampshire

And the night shall be filled with music......        Longfellow

Modify your settings: