Subject: Elvis? Judy? Opera?
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 31 Oct 2016 23:02:53 -0400

Could Judy Garland Have Sung Opera? <>

A whopping fir in the belly needs to be there, tight?

There have been beautiful voices over time, many I have loved.

Some, like Robert Weede, Robert Rounsville and other of the legit Broadway musical who were trained classically. Could they have sung opera? Did they want to?

I have no idea.

A funny thing: we heard a beautiful Italianate sound, similar to that of a young Pavarotti, but here’s the thing: our boy sang a Werther, and surprise, he was not up to it.

Bocelli. Falsh in the pan.

Modify your settings: