Subject: Re: Richard Tucker Gala makes for magnificent music (10-30-16)
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 31 Oct 2016 19:28:46 -0400

It was a great concert - the voices were some of the best and they
were assisted enormously by the conductor  Asher Fisch. I met him
several years ago when he gave a talk and piano recital at MIT.
He played the Liszt Tannhaeuser transcription and we spoke about
Wagner and stuff afterwards. It was so good that Camarena had so
much to contribute. The upcoming Puritani should be exciting!

Angelo from Boston