Subject: Re: William Tell in the house
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 29 Oct 2016 14:20:13 -0400

None of the men were wearing skirts, including Jemmy.  They are very
full pants.  I can't answer about the hats - it is an abstract
production.  It is not supposed to look like Switzerland.  I didn't see
anything wrong with the production, but I was not expecting it to be
realistic.  And the singing was glorious.  I saw it trice.  I didn't see
the cow and the sheep, just the stag.

Kathy Boyce
New Hampshire

www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth

And the night shall be filled with music......        Longfellow