Subject: Re: Richard Tucker Gala makes for magnificent music (10-30-16)
From: "Mitchell, Katalin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 31 Oct 2016 19:34:34 +0000

Could have used some heavier voices, like a baritone and a bass every once
in a while, not to mention a dramatic tenor… but what was on offer was
magnificent! Thanks again for the alert!
Kati

On 10/31/16, 3:25 PM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of
Alan Savada" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of