Subject: Re: Official word on Tell interrupted
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:36:07 -0400

What a senseless argument.  It has long been apparent that Mr.
Liebert, and I, and everyone else in the United States, have been
shielded from much of what France and the rest of the European
Union have been suffering at the hands of terrorists and unwanted
migrants, for some time.  Does this sound like conspiracy theorizing?
If so, I think that the death of 90 in a theater an entire rear ago,
coming, as it does, as news to me, should be more than enough
justification for it.  Can scannings and searches do much to prevent
such atrocities?  Name calling between the possible victims surely
will not.

dtmk