Subject: Re: Elvis and opera
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 31 Oct 2016 12:28:09 -0400

Does anyone besides me recall that when Mary Martin was playing South Pacific

for an engagement in London that she studied with an Italian maestro at CG and

that she may have been offered a chance to sing Mimi at that house?  I believe

that she felt that it would have been a stretch for her and turned it down.

Angelo from Boston