Subject: Re: Official word on Tell interrupted
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:39:19 -0400

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:22:29 -0400, Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>You still sound silly, but now even stupid.  Although you never hear about it,
>America is currently bombing seven different countries, each of which could
very
>well inspire retribution. I know France is far away but in case you missed
it, there
>was a terrorist attack at the Bataclan theater (named after an Offenbach
opera)
>last November 13th. Terrorist entered the theater and, in a three hour
rampage,
>killed 90 people and wounded many others. As a result, since that time you are
>searched every time you enter a Paris public concert hall and pass through
a body
>scanner. Let me guess, there is no such protection at the Met. As the
largest and
>most public opera venue in America, the Met, like the World Series or Super
Bowl,
>clearly could be a principal target, the equivalent of the World Trade Center.
>To cite the "callous disregard" of one man heading to the opera sounds like
the
>raving of a lunatic when the threat of terrorism is a clear and present
danger.

So let's see.  Because there was a terrorist attack, or several, in France,
I shouldn't comment on the stupidity of the Met Management.  YOU have to
GUESS about security at the Met, and I KNOW about security at the Met.
(Cars are checked entering the garage.  Bags are searched.  People are
wanded as they enter.  But really, it's all for show.)

And how callous of YOU to waste your time on a Opera Board when there a
Muslims killing people and raping women all over the world.  Like Liberty
you should be out there Leading the People.