Subject: Re: Elvis and opera
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 30 Oct 2016 17:36:41 -0400

Pardon my "peeing on this parade". The very thought that Elvis Presley
could have been trained to be an opera singer is about as dumb as
anything I've read in my 22 years on this forum.

I am a fan, and among my favorites, despite pitch issues that would make
Leonie seem to be a tuning fork, is "Love me Tender". He understood music
as have few others, and he is rightly lionized as an icon, but .....pleeeze!

Bob