Subject: Creedmore at the Met
From: Charles Handelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 30 Oct 2016 14:04:57 -0400

DISGUSTED in any era of terrorism where powdered substances have been in the
news as a possible attack, John Miller and Gelb acted as if it is no big
deal....."People do this all the time in remembrances" Miller said. The
idiot hopefully caught should be made to pay every cent of the admissions
for Tell and Italiana. Imagine being in that audience!!!!!
I did joke that dear Brian Hymel was sneaky in avoiding singing his 765 high
C's.....but serioudly...this person should have his ASS scattered somewhere.
  I do however feel I have heard lots of asses on the Met stage...I also
might decide to be cremated and have Diana Soviero throw my ashes onto at
least one tiny spot on the stage in my memory......I always wanted to get up
there.!!!!!
   I bet some fools would not object if someone pissed off the balcony as a
protest against a crappy tenor!!!!!!!!
Seriously, the person belongs in Bellevue for life!!!!!!!!!! One flew over
the Rossini's Nest!!!!!