Subject: Review: Enough Mozart for a Lifetime In a Single Box
From: Jason Victor Serinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 30 Oct 2016 10:57:49 -0700

Enough Mozart for a Lifetime In a Single Box

By Jason Victor Serinus

In honor of the 225th anniversary of Mozart's death at the age of 35,
Decca, Deutsche Grammophon, and the Salzburg Mozarteum Foundation have
together issued a whopping 24-lb box of recordings and commentary called
Mozart 225. Billed as the most complete and authoritative edition of Mozart
recordings ever assembled, the $480 box, in an edition limited to 15,000
copies worldwide, includes 200 CDs with 240 hours of music. <snip>

Yes, it includes all the operas.

Jason Victor Serinus     Whistler
Extraordinaire: **The Voice of Woodstock • The Pavarotti of Pucker**
Music and audiophile critic: Seattle Times, Port Townsend Leader,
Stereophile, Listen, San Francisco Classical Voice, Bay Area Reporter, Gay
City News, American Record Guide, Classical Voice North America, Stanford
Live, Opera Now, Copper, and more

"Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the
tormentor, never the tormented.” — Elie Wiesel

“This is a time to remember all of us who are LGBTQ. It’s a time to stand
out and be proud, to parade who we are, to celebrate and to let them know
we will not be silenced, we will not be stopped, we will not go back into
the closet. Together, we will love.” — JVS at our Orlando Massacre Support
Rally in Port Townsend, WA

Modify your settings: