Subject: Re: Official word on Tell interrupted
From: "Mitchell, Katalin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 30 Oct 2016 14:05:50 +0000

Just to give you an idea, I had a ticket to Plenty at the Public Theater a
couple of weeks ago, and received an e-mail two hours before start that
the performance was cancelled due to actor illness.  Informing audiences
at the last minute is easy nowadays, it is incomprehensible why an
organization the size of the MET is not capable of it.
Kati

On 10/30/16, 9:01 AM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of
Michael Liebert" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]>