Subject: Re: Official word on Tell interrupted
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 30 Oct 2016 09:01:04 -0400

On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 05:13:42 -0400, Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Silly tantrums here, but there was, obviously, a serious security issue to be
>resolved.

I guess you have difficulty with he English language.  I didn't complain
about the cancellation(s).  They did what they thought was best at the time.
 Unfortunate, but I had no problem with it.

My problem is with the Met's callous disregard for those of us heading to
the Opera-house AFTER they decide to cancel; and also their stupid
suggestion that everyone with a ticket call the same number at the same time
on Monday.