Subject: Re: Official word on Tell interrupted
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 29 Oct 2016 21:03:24 -0400

Well, I schlepped into NYC for Italiana tonight to find a couple of 8.5x11
signs taped to the center door indicating that the performance was
cancelled.  (There were a bunch of NYPD folks milling around the lobby.
What they might have been doing there is somewhat of a mystery to me.)  The
signs suggested calling at 10 AM on Monday to find out about refunds.  (That
should be a fun thing to try!)

What else would one expect from the people who have probably the worst
website in the United States.  They certainly have my email address and they
know I bought a ticket.  I suppose I am not unique.  But the thought of an
email blast to all of us when they decided to cancel was probably to
difficult for their crack programmers to put into their system; or maybe
they just never though of it.  Even now they could just credit my credit
card as they know I didn't sell the ticket.  (It was being held for me at
the box office.)  And they could send me an email informing me that they
did, but that would probably be too much to ask.

Sometimes I drive and park underneath, but tonight I took a bus in.  I
wonder what the poor schlubs who paid $40 to park might have to say!