Subject: Official word on Tell interrupted
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sat, 29 Oct 2016 18:55:08 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Today's performance of Guillaume Tell was canceled during the second
intermission because of a disturbance by an audience member, who sprinkled
an unidentified powdered substance into the orchestra pit. The NYPD is
investigating the incident.

As a safety precaution, the Met canceled the remainder of the performance.
The audience was advised that there was a technical issue and that the
performance was canceled. They should contact the Met's Customer Care
department at (212) 362-6000 to make arrangements to see Guillaume Tell on
another date.

posted by
blog:   Twitter: @kos2
   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users

Modify your settings: