Subject: Re: The Don
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Oct 2016 18:20:42 -0400

Hi Idia

Paul Appleby has been around for a while and has been very much
underappreciated. His might be termed a "modest" talent, because
the voice is unexceptional, but the singing is always at a very high
musical level ( at least when I've heard him). I'm glad to hear that he
was so well received, at least by you. Maybe you'll get a couple of
"Amens".