Subject: Re: Giulio Neri
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:09:57 -0400

Actually Gobbi was announced to sing the Inquisitor at the Met for
the following season and in Opera magazine the writer expressed a
little envy that CG was not able to match the extraordinary
Met castings. Unfortunately Gobbi was ill and by the time the new
production opened at the Met he was gone.

Angelo from Boston