Subject: Re: Giulio Neri
From: Daniel Tritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 Oct 2016 11:25:40 -0400

i saw/heard most of the inquisitors at the met over
the last decades, and it is a spectacular roster, as
well as the virtue of the met's ability to have great
pairings of filippo-inquisitor bassos, two standouts
appear on the list, in part because of mother nature,
as well as by singer-actor talent...jerome hines at 6'6"
and marti talvela at 6'8"...those guys could scare the
hell out of a mere king,

dft