Subject: Re: The Old Metropolitan Opera House
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:55:44 -0400

Like you I loved the Governor Cafeteria.  There was a tall man
who worked at the counter and carved the meat for the customers.
He would ask if I wanted the "extras", the beets, the apple sauce,
whatever. Of course I wanted everything. And the desserts were fine,
too.  Hector's wasn't as good.

Angelo from Boston