Subject: Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg's opera turn
From: Akimon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:13:40 -0400

This article from yesterday has bit more details available, including a sketch of the costume:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/theater-arts/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-
opera-debut-article-1.2844272
I have tickets for the November 12 performance. Looking forward to the winning combo of
Lawrence B + RBG.
As it happens, last time I ran into RBG was during a Met HD broadcast.