Subject: Re: The Old Metropolitan Opera House
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 26 Oct 2016 16:31:33 +0000

For me, coming in from central Jersey by bus, the location was great.  I only saw several performances until January of 66, when I became a regular attendee. I do agree with every thing in your description of the Old House, though I supposed there was little attention paid to the appearance of the House the last several years, knowing it was soon to be torn down.