Subject: Re: The Don
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 25 Oct 2016 00:08:01 -0400

I and my friend saw the HD . I am more tolerant than my friend and he is more seasoned than me/ We both thought it was good. I am fan of Appleby and Keenyside. Don Giovanni is not my favorite Mozart opera, but I still enjoyed it. My opinion and I should respect your opinion. So I apologize for any hurtful comments.  I love opera too much to make it a battleground.