Subject: Re: Bad to the Don
From: Akimon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Oct 2016 16:00:12 -0400

What a silly comment. I bought a ticket to HD screening and this is my opinion, and how I
felt about what I saw and heard. I pointed out the good bits, even thought here were only a
few, but overall I was very disappointed.
What sad person objects to personal opinion of others? I thought this list allowed a frank
discussion, on merit, not stupid pronouncements such as the one below. Sent twice, just to
make a point.

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:03:08 -0400, Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>What a sad person you must be , who seems to enjoys nothing. Why bother listening , if
you're so dismayed by all you hear?