Subject: Met Bathrooms (was Re: The Old Metropolitan Opera House)
From: Charles Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:56:18 -0400

Mike Hetsko wrote:

"Bathrooms.   What they need is more of them.  Maybe one or two of those club dining rooms
should be converted."

Better yet, convert the spacious Eleanor Belmont Room, conveniently located on the Grand
Tier level, into a huge bathroom for the ladies (at least 30 stalls) and a smaller one for the
men (lots of urinals).  NOT restricted to Guild members.  Now THAT would put the Toffs' noses
out of joint while delighting Das Volk who just want to pee without waiting all intermission in
line.

Maybe the Met could persuade New York's most famous son to contribute the money for the
renovations.  They could call it the Trump Presidential Pissoir (which, with any luck, will be as
close as he gets to the title).  Patrons could say, "I'll meet you later at the bar, I've got to
take a Trump first."

Charlie