Subject: Re: Subject: Re: "Samson et Dalila" Paris Cemeteries and Saint-Saens
From: "semiramide1945 ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 15 Oct 2016 02:38:41 -0400

Also at Pere LaChaise- Adelina Patti, Her father Salvatore who was an
Italian tenor, also her sister Amalia Patti Strakosh, a  mezzo Soprano, and
Giulia Grisi, the first Adalgisa, though her stone says Julietta De Candia
as she was the wife of the tenor Mario.

nearer our own time the Algerian singer Dalida ( she is at either
Montmartre or Montparnasse, can't remember which)