Subject: Re: "Guillaume Tell" Tonight
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:01:29 -0400

A dazzling musical evening, I agree.

And I liked the production, obscure though it sometimes is.

How did the creative team's reception sound on the radio? From the Family
Circle I could tell there was some dissent, but not quite its magnitude.

I wonder if there's no HD because broadcast rights weren't part of the
deal. It was telecast from Dutch National Opera.

Modify your settings: