Subject: Re: "Guillaume Tell" Tonight
From: Mike Leone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Oct 2016 01:02:25 -0400

It was absolutely magnificent in the house as well.  A wonderful opera that should be much better known than it is and whose inspiration never flags, a brilliant performance and splendid production, and all in all one of the most enjoyable and satisfying evenings I've spent at the opera in 52+ years of opera-going, well worth the trip up here.

Mike Leone
Ecco il Leone!

Sent from my iPhone