Subject: Met Opera on Demand app on Apple TV 4th Gen?
From: Frank Djeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 18 Oct 2016 16:40:40 -0400

Does anyone know if the Met Opera on Demand app is available directly on 4th Generation
Apple TV as a "TV app" or does it still require downloading the iPad app version and
mirroring it onto the device? My understanding is that for 4th Gen Apple TV the apps need to
be developed specifically for that platform.

The same question applies to Berlin Philharmonic's Digital Concert Hall but it appears they
now have a "TV app" for which you can access directly via Apple TV without mirroring.

https://www.digitalconcerthall.com/en/devices

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think you can mirror surround sound?

Frank